Tuesday, June 27, 2006

June 27: The Overshadowing Personal Deliverance

Today in My Utmost for His Highest: http://www.myutmost.org/06/0627.html

How do you deal with unfairness? That has been a real stumbling block for me. If things weren't "fair", my blood pressure would rise and my temper would explode. Fortunately, I've read today's lesson several times over the past 15 years which has opened my eyes to these lessons as they appear in Scripture. Yes, what Chambers writes is true: "Jesus says, in effect, Do not be bothered with whether you are being justly dealt with or not. To look for justice is a sign of deflection from devotion to Him." If that statement stirs up indignation within you (like it did for me when I first read it), then all I can say is TRY IT!! I can now tell you from experience that it is the only way to live!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home